Friday, April 15, 2011

32435235235th random post!

Another post for today... Am I really that busy? Okay okay, I just don't feel like studying now, it's Friday after all. I had something important to say but I forgot it AGAIN! I should start writing my ideas down so I won't forget them :p
Anyway, I just noticed it's my Japan trip's anniversary now! I just can't imagine that I was in Japan 2 YEARS AGO! I feel like I've forgotten everything about it already...
I just remembered one of the things I wanted to write about! Finnish people, check THIS. And for foreigners, here's a small translation: While Finnish politicians get 120€ nap blankets, the people who turn 100 years old don't get a free (cheaper) nap blanket and flowers like they used to get before. Seriously, that's crazy!
So, I guess that was all for today, I'm off to study now!
Haha, that was just too funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment