Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I haven't been talking much about sport lately, so maybe you have been thinking that I'm not interested in that anymre. But as a matter of fact, it's not true at all, I'm still hooked in sports! Yesterday was a bit horrible, though... My ankle started to feel strange so I had to stop before the gloal time which was 2 hours. Luckily my ankle seems to be okay now, at least I hope so!!


Sorry about the quality of the pics, I took them on my cellphone camera while I was walking around Oulu a loooooong time ago :)


The plane departs at 6:25am tomorrow so I won't be posting until... Monday? But I'll take my laptop with me because the hotel offers free Wifi so maybe I'll make a small post... MAYBE!
 Hopefully the ash cloud from Iceland doesn't reach Finland or Germany before we're in Berlin, it would be soooooo boring if the flight got canceled :(
Well anyway, have a nice week everybody♥♥

1 comment: