Monday, June 18, 2012

Vallan sateinen maanantai


I found this while tidying my room. A birthday card from my friend! (In case somebody is wondering, my birthday was a looooooong time ago! I  just forgot to take a pic of this card).. She knows who's my favorite actor for sure :D

Below: Something I bought in Helsinki... It's a notebook with the map of central Helsinki in it! I'll never get lost again!!



It's rainy and cold here, but I wish you guys & girls a nice Monday♥ 
If it's a rainy day in your neck of the woods as well, read this (found from some website):


You Know You've Been In Finland Too Long, When...
You meticulously manage your plastic bag collection.
You don't think twice about putting wet dishes in the cupboard.
Silence is fun.
Your coffee consumption exceeds 8 cups a day.
Your native language has seriously deteriorated. Now you "eat medicine", "open the television", and "close the lights off".
You associate pea soup with Thursday.
Your notion of street life is reduced to hanging out in front of the railway station on Friday nights.
After giving presentations, you finally stop asking "Are there any questions?"
You no longer look at a track suit as casual wear, but consider it acceptable for formal occasions. Neither do you see a problem wearing white socks with loafers.
You no longer eat mashed potatoes - you eat smashed potatoes.
You understand why the Finnish language has no future tense.
When a stranger smiles at you, you assume he is drunk, insane, or foreign.
You've become lactose intolerant.
You know how to prepare herring 105 different ways.

4 comments:

  1. The Coffee Part is just like the Brazilian people! :P hahahah XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, I love your sense of humor!!!!
    Your point of being to long in finnland was fun ^_^
    Yuna

    ReplyDelete