Wednesday, February 29, 2012

All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.



Spring is coming, that can be seen easily because the days are much longer than before. My winter vacation begins next week though... That should be called spring vacation instead. And I'll turn 17 on Sunday! Not having a party though, I'm not a fan of celebrating the fact I get older year by year :s
Have a nice day everybody♥ I'm off to prepare a presentation about Nicolaus Copernicus...

Ps. The header of the post is a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson.

2 comments:

  1. to get older, there is nothing wrong: you are still very young and you can make a lot of wonderful experience in the future! and you can get wiser and stronger with every single age ^_*
    isn`t that great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure:) not sure about that getting older---becoming wiser thing though :p

    ReplyDelete