Sunday, December 11, 2011

“For my part, I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel’s sake. The great affair is to move.”

Quote by Robert Louis Stevenson (I'd like to read his books, but as usual, I have no time). Today's topic is -surprise surprise- travel! Why? Because there are only two weeks left before I start my journey of two weeks! I still have some things to arrange, but the most important things, such as flights and hotels, are booked already. It feels quite sad to leave on December the 25th, because I wanted to have a proper Christmas with my family but now it isn't possible (in Finland we actually celebrate the Christmas on 24th, but I think I'll spend the whole day packing my stuff and getting ready, what a shame!).

But why am I posting these pictures of Spain (and Norway, see below) in this post?
1. I have no recent pics, blame the weather... We have some snow now, though! About 20cm, love that :)
2. I feel like traveling somewhere in the summer... I'd prefer a warm coutry like Spain, because I haven't seen a real (my hometown's beach doesn't count) beach for a while. Even if I love snow so much, cold weather just makes me too grumpy.

Honningsvåg, one of my favorite cities♥ The atmosphere of the city is international but peaceful at the same time, and the people are so friendly. The winter could be a bit miserable though, as it's one of the northernmost cities in the world. The climate is quite warm actually, much warmer than in my city for example. Just a few minus degrees, I'd love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment